Global Robotic Rehabilitation and Assistive Technologies Market Set for Rapid Growth, to reach Value around USD 28,865.21 Million by 2025.
In the Robotic Technology Landscape, Assistive Trousers Drive Innovation
People are getting a second chance to overcome disability issues because to technological advancements in robotic rehabilitation and assistive technologies. Robotics technology is not only making life simpler for disabled and elderly individuals, but it is also boosting their physiological functions.
Well-designed technology to produce care and companionship robots, as well as assistive speech technology systems, is driving the robotic rehabilitation and assistive technologies market. As a result, stakeholders are doing research and development to determine how assistive robots can effectively support impaired patients, and they are collaborating to develop unique assistive robot technologies that address disabled people’s issues.
The major players in the market are CYBERDYNE, INC., Kinova, Inc., Rex Bionics Ltd., Instead Technologies, Ltd., AlterG, Inc., Bionik Laboratories Corp., Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc., ReWalk Robotics Ltd., DIH Technologies Corporation (Hocoma), Vincent Medical Holdings Limited.
The global robotic rehabilitation and assistive technologies market is segmented on the basis of product type, portability, and application
On the basis of product type, the robotic rehabilitation and assistive technologies market is segmented into:
- Surveillance & Security,
- Socially Assistive
On the basis of portability, the robotic rehabilitation and assistive technologies market is segmented into:
- Fixed base
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors
• Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
• Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
• Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
• Competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled
• Extensive company profiles comprising of company overview, company insights, product benchmarking and SWOT analysis for the major market players
• The current as well as the future market outlook of the industry with respect to recent developments (which involve growth opportunities and drivers as well as challenges and restraints of both emerging as well as developed regions
• Includes in-depth analysis of the market of various perspectives through Porter’s five forces analysis
• Provides insight into the market through Value Chain
• Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
• 6-month post-sales analyst support