The global quality management software market size is estimated to reach USD 13.82 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 9.8% from 2019 to 2025.
Because of the increased demand for effective management of organisational processes and the requirement to match customer expectations in a highly competitive market, the Quality Management Software industry is expected to grow significantly. Furthermore, fast expanding technological improvements in the IT and telecom sectors, as well as increased automation in the transportation and logistics business, are driving market demand. Out-of-specification test findings, processing of non-conformances, calibration, assuring compliance, and a centralised system that ensures linkage to enterprises’ ERP and CRM systems are all features of QMS software. All of these features, combined with advantages like lower operational costs and improved business processes, are expected to drive QMS adoption across a wide range of industries.
The COVID-19 disease has largely affected several industries across the world. Due to lockdown, it was restricted to travel anywhere. Hence, it was difficult to transport important materials to other places. But, the market also saw a drastic shift towards the online sector that has fuelled the market growth. It has helped to improve the market growth during the vulnerable period. It is anticipated that the Quality Management Software Market will regain its growth after the end of the pandemic.
Some prominent players in the global quality management software market include :
MasterControl, Inc. IBM Corporation Hewlett Packard Enterprise Pilgrim Quality Solutions, Inc. Plex Systems, Inc. MasterControl, Inc. Intelex Technologies, Inc.(Canada) General Electric IQS, Inc. AssurX, Inc.(U.S.) SAP SE Sparta Systems, Inc. MetricStream, Inc. QUMAS Autodesk Inc,(U.S.) Arena Solutions, Inc.
Quality Management Software Market Segmentations:
The Global Quality Management Software Market is divided into organization type, deployment, solution type, and industry.
- Based upon deployment, the QMS market is further divided into on-premise and on-cloud.
- The Quality Management Software Market on the basis of organization type is segmented into large enterprises and medium and small enterprises.
- Based upon solution type, the Quality Management Software Market is divided into product registration, audit management, change control, CAPA management, document management, H&S management, supplier quality management, training management, complaint management, and many others.
- On the basis of the industry, Quality Management Software Market is divided into telecommunication and IT, Transportation, gas and oil, healthcare, aerospace, transportation, manufacturing, and others.
Quality Management Software Market 2019-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2022-2026
- Detailed information on factors that will assist quality management software market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the quality management software market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the quality management software market across North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of quality management software market vendors
Key benefits of the report:
– This study presents analytical depiction of the global quality management software market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
-The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the market share.
-The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2019 to 2025 to highlight the global quality management software market growth scenario.
-Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
-The report provides a detailed market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.