Global network as a service market expected to reach around USD 18.02 billion by 2025, at a CAGR approximately 26.82% between 2019 and 2025. The network as a service market will grow in the future, owing to the rising use of cloud computing technology by small- and medium-sized enterprises, which are gradually moving their workloads to the cloud.
Customers who do not wish to build their own networking infrastructure can use network services from third parties provided by vendors in the worldwide network as a service market. These worldwide network as a service market players sell networking services, applications, and resources as goods that may be purchased by a variety of business organisations around the world and used by a large number of users or consumers. Vendors in the global network as a service market often supply these services for a set length of time, as indicated in their contracts. Two of the most common types of services supplied by companies in the worldwide network as a service industry are WAN as a service and cloud as a service.
Global Network as a Service Market: Regional Outlook
Global Network as a Service Market is witnessing robust growth and is expected to witness double digit CAGR during the forecast period. North America was the dominant regional market in 2018, but it is expected to lose its share to some extent during the forecast period.
Overall Asia Pacific market particularly emerging economies, such as China and India, is anticipated to exhibit highest growth rate among all the regions, due to major interment in IT infrastructure projects, expanding telecommunication network and continuous adaptation of cloud services in sectors such as telecom, Banking and Financial Services.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Network as a Service Market Segments
- Global Network as a Service Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2018 – 2025
- Global Network as a Service Market Size & Forecast 2019 to 2025
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Global Network as a Service Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Global Network as a Service Market Drivers and Restraints
Global Network-as-a-service Market: Taxonomy
On basis of component, the global network-as-a-service market is segmented into:
- Technology Services
On basis of service type, the global network-as-a-service market is segmented into:
On basis of application, the global network-as-a-service market is segmented into:
- Bandwidth on Demand (BoD)
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Virtual Customer Premises Equipment (V-CPE)
- Integrated network security-as-a-service