Industrial Robotic Motors Market Overview
A robot’s movement is enabled by its industrial robot motors. A robot cannot be called a robot unless it has a motor installed. In robots, electric motors are the most widely utilised motors. Electric motors are electric machines that convert electrical energy to mechanical energy. The robots are controlled by this mechanical energy. An electric motor’s input is electrical energy, which can come from batteries or rectifiers, both of which are direct current sources.
The motors are divided into several types, but the servo motors, stepper motors, and DC motors are the most commonly utilised in industrial robots. The motor that is used is determined by the sort of robot that is being used. The need for industrial robotic motors is expanding globally due to rapid technological automation in numerous industries. The efficiency, productivity, and long operational life of industrial robotic motors are all advantages. The hefty initial setup cost and the dearth of qualified operators are disadvantages.
Major players analyzed include :
Omron Adept Technologies, Toshiba Machines, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Yaskawa Electric Corporation, Fanuc Corporation, ABB Group, Denso Corporation, Kawasaki Heavy Industries and OTC Daihen.
The highest growth of the industrial robotics market during the forecast period
The industrial robotics market’s component-wise growth rate is expected to be highest for robot accessories such as end-effectors and vision systems. End-effector technology has advanced dramatically as a result of technological breakthroughs. These developments in end-effectors have been fueled in part by the need for industrial robots to achieve dexterous manipulation in order to improve their performance, notably in pick-and-place activities.
Machine learning software and safety features are increasingly being merged within End of Arm Tools (EOAT) themselves, together with the ability to adapt to its environment using machine vision, so end-effectors are projected to acquire a higher level of technical complexity in the future. Sustainability continues to grow widely in the robotic EOAT business, consequently driving advances, as a result of industrial 4.0, which permits perfect connectivity and greater data optimization and gathering.
Market, By Region
The constant rise in labour wages in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Germany, as well as the growing adoption of advanced technologies such as collaborative, cloud-based robots, and AI-integrated technologies, are all contributing to the significant industrial robotics market revenue. In addition, as countries like as the United States place a greater emphasis on worker safety, operations involving dangerous jobs such as high-temperature welding are assigned to robotic systems.
Presence of government initiatives promoting the adoption of these systems fueling the Asia Pacific industrial robotics market size expansion. Various economies in the region such as China, India, Malaysia, and Japan are providing grants to regional players. The Japanese government, for instance, has funded and developed a new robotic strategy that supports SMEs to engage and enable new advance manufacturing capabilities. In addition, the region has a low and constantly declining working-class population which comprises 60% of the general population. In such a case, industrial robots are highly beneficial in boosting production output and meeting the global and regional demand.
Market, By Product
Market, By End-Use
- Metals & machinery
- Rubber & plastics
- Food & beverage
- Electrical & electronics
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Market analysis, both qualitative and quantitative, based on segmentation that includes both economic and non-economic elements.
• Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
• Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
• The consumption of the product/service in each region is highlighted, as well as the factors affecting the market within each region.
• Competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions, and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled
• For the top market players, extensive company profiles with business overviews, company insights, product benchmarking, and SWOT analyses are available.
• The current as well as the future market outlook of the industry with respect to recent developments which involve growth opportunities and drivers as well as challenges and restraints of both emerging as well as developed regions
• Includes in-depth analysis of the market of various perspectives through Porter’s five forces analysis
• Provides insight into the market through Value Chain