A retailers are in high demand for crowd analytics since it aids in analysing the movement of customers in their establishments. The Global Crowd Analytics Market research offers a comprehensive analysis of the industry. The research includes a detailed analysis of key segments, trends, drivers, constraints, the competitive landscape, and other important market variables.
Global Crowd Analytics Market Definition
Crowd analytics collects important data on the natural movement and behaviour of crowds in a specific area, such as restaurants, retail stores, airports, and other locations. It gathers information from a variety of sources, including sensors, cameras, telecom operators, and others, and uses analytics to assess crowd behaviour, movement, and expression patterns. Crowd analytics data is utilised as a tool to make important judgments on customer offerings, and so can help generate more revenue by delivering better customer care.
The major players such as – Sightcorp, Crowdanalytix, Inc., AGT International, Spigit, Inc., Wavestore, Savannah Simulations AG, NEC Corporation.
Based on Component, the market is segmented into Solutions and Services.
By Deployment Type
Based on Deployment Type, the market is segmented into On-Premises, Cloud, and Hybrid.
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
• Retail and Consumer Goods
• IT and Telecommunications
• Media and Entertainment
Based on Vertical, the market is segmented into Banking, Financial Services and Insurance, Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, IT and Telecommunications, Media and Entertainment, and Others.
Global Crowd Analytics Market Scope and Market Size
The crowd analytics market is segmented on the basis of component, application, deployment mode, organization size and end user industry. The growth amongst the different segments helps you in attaining the knowledge related to the different growth factors expected to be prevalent throughout the market and formulate different strategies to help identify core application areas and the difference in your target market.
- On the basis of component, the crowd analytics market is segmented into solution and services. Services segment is sub-segmented into professional services and managed services. Professional services segment is further sub-segmented into system integration, training and education, support and maintenance and consulting.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into safety and security, crowd flow management, mobility and tracking, campaign planning, customer management, marketing campaign measurement, market forecasting, pricing analytics, revenue optimization, incident response and alerting and others.
- On the basis of deployment mode, the crowd analytics market is segmented into cloud based, hybrid and on- premises.
- On the basis of organization size, the crowd analytics market is segmented into small and medium-sized enterprises and large enterprises.
- On the basis of end user industry, the crowd analytics market is segmented into consumer packaged goods and retail, travel and tourism, transportation, media and entertainment, public safety, healthcare and life sciences, banking, financial services and insurance and others.
Market Share Analysis of the Competitive Landscape and Crowd Analytics
The competitive landscape for the crowd analytics market breaks down information by competitor. Company overview, financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in R&D, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, and application dominance are among the details included. The information presented above is only about the companies’ focus on the crowd analytics market.