This market report on building analytics details recent developments, trade regulations, import-export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, application niches and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geogrpahy, and more. Contact Zion Market Research for an Analyst Brief to learn more about the building analytics market. Our team will assist you in making an informed market choice to achieve market growth.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
One of the major factors for the growth of the building analytics market is the increase in demand for energy-efficient systems software by construction businesses to reduce operating costs. However, the market’s expansion is hampered by high implementation costs and a lack of infrastructure. Furthermore, government initiatives and incentives, as well as the increasing adoption of cloud-based IoT systems, are driving the growth of the building analytics market.
The global market including some of the major players such as Google, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Amazon Web Services, Inc., SAP SE, IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., Dell Technologies, Inc., HP Enterprise Company, And PTC, Inc.
The following are the major objectives of the study
- To define, describe, and forecast the building analytics market based on applications, components, deployment modes, building types, and regions
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors, such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges, influencing the market growth
- To analyze the market’s subsegments with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the total market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide the competitive landscape of the market
- To forecast the revenue of the market segments with respect to 5 major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Latin America
- To profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their recent developments and positioning in the building analytics market
- To analyze the competitive developments, such as mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and Research and Development (R&D) activities, in the market
Building Analytics Market Country Level Analysis
Building analytics market is analysed and market size, volume information is provided by country, component, organisation size, deployment, application and building type as referenced above.
The countries covered in the building analytics market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe in Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA).
North America will dominate the building analytics market due to increasing penetration of building analytics technology along with prevalence of various vendors while Asia-Pacific will expect to grow in the forecast period of 2019- 2025 due to growth of the economy and automatic centralised control in the region.