Global 5G chipset market expected to reach approximately USD 15.1 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 49.3% between 2019 and 2025. Advanced features offered by 5G chips, such as high speed, low latency, and high bandwidth, has immensely contributed to accelerating the global 5G chipset market.
The rapidly rising demand for ultra-reliable and low-latency data networks capable of delivering seamless connectivity is expected to propel market growth over the forecast period, as is the growing demand for high-speed data networks with a latency of less than 1ms to ensure seamless connectivity for mission-critical applications like Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communication. The Global 5G Chipset Market research offers a comprehensive analysis of the industry. The research provides a thorough examination of key segments, trends, drivers, restraints, the competitive landscape, and other important market aspects.
The growing need for high-speed internet and broad network coverage, expanding cellular IoT connections, and an increase in mobile data traffic are the primary factors driving the market’s growth. The expensive cost of 5G chipsets, on the other hand, is projected to limit industry expansion.
Key Market Players
The 5G chipset market is dominated by by a few globally established players such as : Qualcomm, Huawei, Samsung Electronics, MediaTek, UNISOC, Skyworks, Qorvo, Analog Devices, and Broadcom.
Our market analysis also entails a section solely dedicated to such major players wherein our analysts provide an insight into the financial statements of all the major players, along with its product benchmarking and SWOT analysis. The competitive landscape section also includes key development strategies, market share and market ranking analysis of the above-mentioned players globally.
This report categorizes the 5G chipset market based on type, process node, frequency, end-use, and region.
5G chipset market, by Type:
- RF transceiver
- RF front end
5G chipset market, by Process Node:
- Less than 10 nm
- 10–28 nm
- Above 28 nm
5G chipset market, by Frequency:
- Sub-6 GHz
- 24–39 GHz
- Above 39 GHz
5G Chipset Market, By Geography
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Rest of the world
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors
• Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
• Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
• Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
• Competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions, and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled
• Provides insight into the market through Value Chain
• Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
• 6-month post-sales analyst support